Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:30 PM
Opera Gallery, 115 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012

For tickets: http://elem.org/events/

The 5th Annual Israeli Art Auction for ELEM- Israeli Youth in Distress
Public Auction by Mr. Eric Silver of the PBS Antiques Roadshow and Lillian Nassau Gallery

Eliyahu Pardess


Title:  New York 9/11
Year: 2009
Size: 100x100 cm
Description: Acrylic On Canvas
Value: $2500

About the Artwork:
The artist used a technique of color- scratching to express his anger and pain caused by the 9/11 events. The white background was chosen to express optimism and hope for a better future.

About the Artist: 
My name is Eliyahu Pardess, residing in Ra'anana Israel.
From an early age I discovered a great love of art in all its forms, especially painting.
During my stay for several years in Chile, I had a pleasure of studying painting and drawing with one of the greatest painters of Chile Mr. Fernando Torterolo.
In addition, I studied painting at Art Academy in Santiago.
I am currently studying at the Art Center in Ra'anana with the artist Gad Apotheker as well as being a member of Ra'anana Painters society.
With love and lots of pleasure, I am painting in Studio "Pardess" in Ra'anana.
Over the years, I presented my paintings in several exhibitions in Chile, Italy and Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment